Counseling for Individuals and Couples
Counseling can be a helpful step in preparing for and during treatment. We know that positive support makes a difference for patients in infertility treatment.
- Coping with stress
- Communicating with your partner
- Emotional distress
- Crisis counseling
Coping with Infertility Mind-Body Program
- Space is limited
- 10-session workshops lastin 1.5 hours each and one evening per week
- Day and time to be determined with each new group
Egg Recipiency Support Group
- Grieving the loss of genetic continuity
- Anonymous versus known donation
- Issues of genetic differences
- Disclosure to the child, family, and friends
- Building coping skills through relaxation and mind/body work
- Managing pregnancy and preparing for parenthood
- Current and future trends in egg donation
Transition Into PregnancyFor individuals and couples transitioning into pregnancy after infertility. The group meets on a per-session basis.
Free Support Group for Patients of ACRMACRM now offers a free weekly support group for our patients.
- When - Wednesdays, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Where - ACRM's Perimeter Office 5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Suite 720
- Who - For patients of Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine.
- How - No need to RSVP or register for this group. Participate in this
support group as often as you like, whenever you want.
Atlanta, GA 30328
Maureen Martin, LCSW, LMFT will facilitate the weekly support group meetings. Maureen is a psychotherapist both in private practice and at ACRM. She has over 30 years experience working with individuals, couples and families.
We at ACRM recognize that your experience through infertility care can help others while the journeys of others may help you.
"We know that positive support makes a difference for patients in infertility treatment." -Dr. Lisa Hasty, ACRM
Feel free to ask one of our staff members for more information!